Acronis True Image 2021 (18.104.22.168340) + Bootable ISO
Языки: русский, english, multilanguage
Вырезано: Acronis AntiRansomware, Acronis TotalProtection
Активация: mailslot, Nova-S, Ash P, KleineZiege
Параметры командной строки:
Тихая установка: /S
Поддерживаемые операционные системы Windows:
7 SP1 (32-bit) 7 SP1 (64-bit) 8.1 (32-bit) 8.1 (64-bit) 10 (32-bit) 10 (64-bit)
Acronis True Image 2021 Update 2 for Windows
What's new in Acronis True Image 2021 Update 2 for Windows?
- The vulnerability assessment identifies the security weaknesses in your operating system and applications.
- The ransomware detection rate is now even higher, due to the implementation of new heuristics.
- Added support for the Windows 10 October 2020 Update.
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
- TI-181370 Backup fails with the error "no volsnap driver found" on specific OS versions.
- TI-198001 Full antivirus scans do not detect PE (portable executable) malware files that are located in .zip archives.
- TI-203830 Cleaned-up data is shown with the wrong size after cleaning up one or more non-last versions of backups to the Acronis Cloud.
- TI-214884 Antiransomware notifications are not displayed in the tray if one of the required ports is already in use.
- TI-212995 Antiransomware settings are reset to default values after enabling or disabling the feature.
- SEC-1768 Antiransomware microservice did not authenticate inter-service communication. The issue was assigned CVE-2020-9450, CVSS score 4.9 (medium severity). We would like to thank HackerOne researcher @mjoensen for reporting this to us.
- TI-172086 In the "Version chain" backup scheme, a differential backup is created instead of a full one on the second backup launch.
- TI-173652 No error message is shown for the recovery of a USB drive backup from Acronis Cloud if the USB drive is disconnected in the process.
- TI-196935 Cannot quarantine a downloaded malware file with the error "Failed to add to quarantine."
- TI-204749 Backup validation fails for a full backup if some previous backups from the chain were deleted via Windows Explorer.
- TI-206001 Cannot quarantine files found during a full antivirus scan on a mapped network drive.