TechSmith Camtasia 2020 184.108.40.206357
Параметры командной строки:
Тихая установка: /S
Выбор места установки: /D=ПУТЬ
Параметр /D=PATH следует указывать самым последним
Например: Camtasia.2019.v220.127.116.1159.exe /S /D=C:\MyProgram
Поддерживаемые операционные системы Windows:
15 February, 2020: Camtasia (Windows) 2020.0.13
- Added additional options to the TechSmith Smart Player
- Removed the temporary track at the top of the timeline; a new track now appears when media is dragged to that location.
- Added tooltip to Start Voice Narration button.
- Admins can now remove Export destinations when using the Deployment Tool.
- Startup crashes now give users more information about what led to the crash.
- Fixed bug that caused projects exported to Knowmia to include project duration that included disabled tracks.
- Fixed UI alignment in Behaviors Properties menu.
- Fixed bug that could prevent Camtasia from detecting that an update was available.
- Fixed bug that prevented a .trec file from being imported when the webcam had been in use by another application.
- Fixed bug that could cause some media to be missing from productions when producing to Video Review or Knowmia.
- Fixed crash that could occur when turning off auto-normalization.
- Fixed bug that could cause captions to fail to import from Powerpoint
- Fixed hang that could occur when playing the same media on the Canvas and the Media Bin preview at the same time.
- Fixed bug that could prevent some valid mp4 files from being imported.
- Fixed bug that could cause unexpected caption alignment.
- Fixed bug that led to users' Event Logs being generated too often by logging.
- Fixed bug that could prevent Quiz/Marker tray state from being remembered.
- Fixed crash when double clicking in the recent project list in the Welcome Window.
- Fixed bug that allowed marketing messages to appear during recordings.
- Fixed bug that caused the canvas not to update when a color change is canceled.
- Fixed a user-reported startup crash.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during production.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a user tried to make a thumbnail before Camtasia fully loaded.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Transitions' name from being shown when multiple media are selected.
- Fixed a problem that could cause audio and video to become desynchronized when recording only a webcam and a microphone.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Noise Reduction to behave in unexpected ways on stitched media.