Acronis True Image 2017 New Generation 21.0.6209
Языки: русский, english, multilanguage
Лечение: проведено [mailslot, nova-s, Ash P]
Ключи командной строки:
Тихая установка: /S /Q
Выбор места установки: /D=ПУТЬ
Ключ /D=ПУТЬ следует указывать самым последним
Например: файл_установки.exe /S /Q /D=C:\MyProgram
Поддерживаемые операционные системы Windows:
7 SP1 (32-bit) 7 SP1 (64-bit) 8.1 (32-bit) 8.1 (64-bit) 10 (32-bit) 10 (64-bit)
- Issues related to the updates download process through the insecure channel were fixed. In addition to verifying the server-provided MD5 hash, Acronis digital signature validation was added. For more information read here: https://go.acronis.com/personal/security-update-release.
- Backup comments are not visible in the data recovery dialog.
- Comments are not available for nonstop backups.
- The Search dialog does not support recovery of several files from different versions of a backup.
- A backup cannot be moved from a password-protected network to local drives or to another share.
Issues related to Acronis Active Protection:
- Acronis Active Protection blocks Acronis Access installation and operation.
- In the Windows notification area, Acronis Active Protection notification is incorrectly scaled.
- Backups can be manually deleted in Windows Explorer when Active Protection is turned on.
- Improved support of CD drives in Acronis Active Protection.
- Acronis Active Protection blocks access for the Google Chrome browser to Acronis True Image registry keys.
- Acronis Active Protection blocks access for GifCam to Acronis True Image registry keys.
- Issue with artifacts on the Acronis Active Protection recovery screen.
- Acronis Active Protection caused issues with printing to .pdf files in Adobe Acrobat Reader and other PDF-reading software.
- Acronis Active Protection compatibility issues with antivirus software (McAfee LiveSafe, Trend Micro Internet Security, Avast Internet Security).
- Acronis Active Protection caused delays in .pdf files printing on some Brother printers.
- Acronis Active Protection detected the Facebook application as possible ransomware.
- Problems with connecting to the Acronis Active Protection service after using the Try&Decide tool.
- Acronis Active Protection compatibility issues with Acronis Drive Monitor.
- Acronis Active Protection compatibility issues with Parallels Access.
- Acronis Active Protection impacts Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2015 performance.
- Acronis Active Protection impacts eM Client performance.
- Acronis Active Protection detects the Brother Control Center utility as possible ransomware.
- In the Acronis Active Protection notification window, the source folder is shown instead of the target folder.
- Digitally signed processes are considered as critical system processes in the permission list.
- Excessive messages in the Acronis Active Protection and Acronis Drive logs.
- Windows Disk Cleanup manager cannot empty a Recycle Bin containing *.tib files.
- Acronis True Image crashes during local file backup stop or fails because of insufficient storage space.
- Wrong license is used in the offline mode.
- File and disk incremental backup performance needs to be improved.
- Acronis Secure Zone is not accessible in File Explorer after the update from Acronis True Image 2017 Update 2 to Acronis True Image 2017 New Generation.
- Backup is corrupted after moving from Acronis Secure Zone to a local disk.
- Search does not work in backups located on Acronis Secure Zone.
- Recovery from an encrypted incremental backup located on a network share fails.
- A backup cannot be moved from an NAS to a local disk or another network share.
- Acronis True Image crashes after unselecting folders on a network share that were previously selected to back up.
- Processes with valid digital certificates were considered as critical system processes in the permission list.